Proofreading documents, especially those in Czech or Slovak, is not a marginal aspect of the work of our agency, but rather has comprised a large share of the jobs we have undertaken since 2002. Many of the texts you encounter in your daily life will have been proofread by our agency. Our clients include not just DTP studios and publishing houses, but also, e.g., companies which issue their own corporate publications.
We will be happy to provide you on request with references as to the quality of our work.
Our language proofreading services are always comprehensive, meaning they involve not just checking grammar constructions, but also spelling and style, and when checking pre-publication also typography.
Our standard proofreading capacity for Czech texts (without an extra express charge) is around up to 20 SP / working day, potentially more upon agreement. We work mainly with MS Office files, but we can also work with PDF and standard image formats too, and we do not charge any extra charges for proofreading such files.
+ extra benefits for you
● Our proofreaders have a good broad general overview, so a large number of material errors in documents for proofreading are also picked up (after verification from trustworthy sources on the internet), such as obvious discrepancies and typing errors in dates, distances, amounts, geography, etc., and you will be informed of these.
Proofreading by native speakers
Errors in grammar, style and spelling have a massive impact on how the subject, product or service featured in a particular document is perceived. As such, we can offer you a full audit of your written documents, ensuring they fully comply with language rules and do not have a negative impact on the outcome of your endeavours.
If it is important for you that:
your essay, bachelor’s or master’s thesis, annual report, press release or company letter or magazine represents not just your expertise, but also your language skills; that your advertising, website, publications and presentations attract attention for what they truly convey,
then entrust us with proofreading your documents.
Complete proofreading involves eliminating typing errors and checking spelling, grammar, style and punctuation. This is performed by our experienced language experts – professional proofreaders with university education, and for foreign language proofreading only ever native speakers with language education in their mother tongue.
We provide proofreading services in Czech, Slovak, English, German, French and Russian.
The form of proofreading and way proofreading is done depends on the format of the file containing the text you supply:
– MS Word formats – Text revisions are undertaken in MS Word (Review – Tracking – Track Changes tool)
– PDF format – corrections are marked using the Highlight and Notes tools in Adobe Acrobat
We apologise that we are unable to accept texts for proofreading produced by automatic translators in any language.
|English, German, French, Russian||
VAT at the statutory rate of 21 % should be added to these prices.
● quality – we respect the ČSN EN 15038 standard of translation services and are certified according to the EN ISO 9001:2001 standard
● favourable prices – translations from and into common languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Russian) for a price not “from” but for 270 CZK/SP, including xls and ppt files
● an individual approach, flexibility and short delivery terms (even for sworn translations from and into German and English)
● bulk discounts for our long-term clients
● invoicing without VAT possible