Interested in working as a freelance translator for our agency?
Have you got a trade licence?
We currently welcome your offers, in particular in the following languages and fields:
● proofreading of the Czech language (experience, conscientiousness, accuracy and flexibility)
● English – especially law, trade, construction, general technology, electronics (manuals) and various other fields
● German – mechanical engineering, construction, electronic engineering, chemistry, medicine, etc.
● Italian – various fields
● Polish – various fields
● Dutch – various fields
● Spanish – various fields
● Baltic languages – various fields
● other languages
Translators in our team should:
● have excellent knowledge of the relevant language plus Czech at a translation level, and at least 5 years’ experience
● be conscientious, accurate and reliable
● have PC user skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Adobe Acrobat)
● be able to send finished jobs in electronic form
● have internet access (e-mail), be available at a given contact telephone number (ideally mobile)
● be able to respond quickly (within approx. 2 hours during a working day) to proposed jobs sent by e-mail
● have a trade licence
We offer you:
● fair and honest treatment
● the facilities of an established and thriving agency
● steady and regular jobs coming in
● we pay our obligations on the due date
● the opportunity to be a part of our success
If you’re interested in working with our agency, then send us your CV (a photo with your CV is also welcome), along with a brief cover letter, and fill in our Questionnaire for Freelance Translators in Word. (download here)
Also read our Terms of Co-operation. (download here)
We select translators on the basis of a trial translation (approx. 1 SP), your CV and verification of your referees.
EKO Překlady s.r.o. hereby declares that it considers all data obtained in the above-detailed manners as highly confidential and it shall use such data only for its own use within the meaning of Act no. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection. Your personal data will not be given to any other parties without your consent. If co-operation is not initiated, all material you send to us will be deleted.
● quality – we respect the ČSN EN 15038 standard of translation services and are certified according to the EN ISO 9001:2001 standard
● favourable prices – translations from and into common languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Russian) for a price not “from” but for 270 CZK/SP, including xls and ppt files
● an individual approach, flexibility and short delivery terms (even for sworn translations from and into German and English)
● bulk discounts for our long-term clients
● invoicing without VAT possible